The 3rd USF National Inter-Club Swimming Championships - KISU Swimming Pool, 11 - 12 June 2016
Please note the key dates as contained in the Summons summarized below:
Friday 26 May 2017 - Confirmation of Participation by Returning Form (attached.)
Friday 2 June 2017: Deadline for Return of Entries by Email using the zip format for Meets; and
Thursday 9 June 2017: Team Managers' Meeting at the UOC Offices starting at 5.30 pm. This Meeting is a must-attend for all Coaches/Club Representatives.
You should observe further that:
1. The Championship is STRICTLY for USF Affiliated Clubs in good standing, only. Non-members will be required to seek authorization to participate.
2. A Club can enter only 1 Team for the Championships;
3. A Club can enter only 3 swimmers per individual event and 1 relay team per relay event, according to the qualifying times indicated in the Championships Rules.
4. All Entries must be accompanied with Entry Times for the Events to be swum for seeding purposes.
5. All Clubs should ensure that they have no arrears of unpaid affiliation fees/coaches fees or swimmers fees and should urgently contact the USF Administrator, Ms. Doreen NAMBI.
Please confirm receipt of the Summons and indicate whether your Club will participating not later than 26 May 2017.