USF Team Coaches' / Managers' Training 23 – 24 Jan 2016
This is to invite you to attend the USF Team Coaches'/Managers' Training due from 23 - 24 January 2016 at the UOC Secretariat starting from 9:00 am.
The objective of the Training is to ensure that all Uganda Coaches/Team Managers acquire necessary skills for organizing Team Entries, the Team Manager software and preparing athletes for competitions. The Training will enable Coaches/Managers to prepare and submit entries for coming USF competitions without difficulty, resulting in improved efficiency. Refer to the summarized Course Outline.
- Introduction to Team Manager.
- Installation of Team Manager.
- Practical introduction to Team Manager.
- Data entry.
- Receiving zip files and opening zip files in Team Manager.
- Importing and exporting zip files / results/meet events.
- Self-organization using Team Manager.
- Creating reports for athlete’s attendance, training workouts and monitoring athlete’s performance in a season.
- Monitoring and keeping a consistent bio data of the swimmer regardless change of club or team.
§ All Participants should carry a working laptop with Windows operating system. Participants without a laptop can share with a colleague.
§ Payment of UGX 50, 000/= participation fee.
Please confirm your attendance by Email on email@example.com not later than Thursday 21 January 2016 to enable us make appropriate preparations for the Training.
Download the Formal Invite.