2nd USF National Inter-Club Swimming Championships due from 11 - 12 June 2016 at the KISU Swimming Pool.
Please note the key dates as contained in the Summons summarized below:
1 - Friday 3 June 2016: Deadline for Return of Entries by Email; and
2 - Tuesday 7 June 2016: Team Managers' Meeting at the UOC Offices starting at 5.30 pm. This Meeting is a must-attend for all Coaches/Club Representatives.
You should observe further that
1. The Championship is STRICTLY for Clubs only.
2. A Club can enter only 1 Team for the Championships;
3. A club can enter only 3 swimmers per individual event and 1 relay team per relay event.
4. All Entries must be accompanied with Entry Times for the Events to be swum for seeding purposes.
5. All Clubs should ensure that they have no arrears of unpaid affiliation fees/coaches fees or swimmers fees for 2015 or 2016 by 7 June 2016. Clubs that propose a payment plan, in case of arrears should urgently contact the USF Administrator, Ms. Doreen NAMBI.
We managed to obtain confirmation of the Competition Venue recently, which explains the delayed dispatch of the Summons, which we hope you can understand.