2nd National Open Swimming & Masters Championships: 12 - 13 Nov 2016 at GEMS Cambridge International School Kampala
Download the Summons/Event List/Rules for the 2nd National Open Swimming & Masters Championships due from 12 - 13 November 2016 at the GEMS Cambridge International School Kampala.
Please note the key dates as contained in the Summons & Rules summarized below:
1 - Monday 7 November 2016: Deadline for Return of Entries by Email; and
2 - Wednesday 9 November 2016: Team Managers' Meeting at the UOC Offices starting at 5.30 pm. This Meeting is a must-attend for all Coaches/Club Representatives.
You should observe further that -
1. The Championship is STRICTLY for USF Affiliated Member Clubs only. Non - Affiliates may be allowed to participate if they seek USF authorization and pay a surcharge of UGX 100,000/=.
2. A Club can enter only 1 Team for the Championships;
3.MASTERS are encouraged to sign up for the Competition.
4. A club can enter an unlimited number of athletes per individual at UGX 5,000/= per Event and only 1 relay team per relay event at UGX 10,000/= per Relay Event.
5. All Entries must be accompanied with Entry Times for the Events to be swum for seeding purposes.
6. USF MAY ACCEPT late entries upon payable of a LATE ENTRY FEE of UGX 10,000/= for Individual Events and a LATE ENTRY FEE of UGX 50,000/= for Relay Events.
7. All Clubs should ensure that they have no arrears of unpaid affiliation fees/coaches fees or swimmers fees for 2015 or 2016 by 9 November 2016.
Please confirm receipt of the Summons and indicate whether your Club/Team will be participating, as we await receipt of your Entries.